Who we are
GRUPO ITUA, S.A.DE C.V. places a high value on the protection and proper handling of your personal data, and as such, we will treat the personal data you provide us in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as well as any other applicable regulations. That is why we have created the preceding PRIVACY NOTICE to inform you of the kind of personal data we gather from you, how they are used, and with whom they are shared.
What personal information do we collect?
As a client or providers, we may require personal information about
- Your name, your age, your address, and your date of birth.
- An email address and a phone number.
- Information and data about your spouse.
- Dependents’ and beneficiaries’ data and information.
- Documentation establishing your bank information.
- Official documentation establishing your identity.
- Financial, asset, and tax data.
- Relationship status.
What do we do with your personal info?
The collected personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- Management and administration of labor and contractual files, as well as any other service given and/or required by GRUPO ITUA, S.A.DE C.V.
- Contact information for workers, suppliers, and clients’ physical locations, whether for appointments, emergencies, reports, or notices.
- To adhere to contractual responsibilities with our clients, workers, and suppliers.
- To commemorate and sign contracts
- According to reports, this company collects no sensitive data other than the National Electoral Institute’s Voting Credential; this is in conformity with the provisions of article 3 three, section VI of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
The processing of your personal data will be based on the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, articles 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 22, 26, and 36; and the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties Regulations, articles 3, 4, 9, 9, 11, 21, 24 and 27.
- This information will be used solely to provide ads for our organization to visitors to our website.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition (ARCO rights), as well as the mechanisms and means available to express your refusal to processing your personal data, directly with the company GRUPO ITUA, S.A DE C.V., with an address at Avenida Venustiano Carranza number 1727, número interior 7, Residencial Esmeralda Norte, Colima, Colima, zip code 28017.
- To learn how to use these rights, please contact GRUPO ITUA, S.A.DE C.V.via email at the given address.
- Modifications to the privacy notice.